I bet you get bored, right? We all do at some point, unless if you find EVERYTHING interesting. Thrilled to do dishes and fascinated by the sight of blank paper and pen. But I bet that’s not you. Otherwise you would not have clicked on this article. Here are a list of COMPLETELY RANDOM things you can do with your life if you are stuck in a boring situation:
1. Change your name to Simon. Speak in Third Person.
2. Wear a T-shirt that says Life. Hand out lemons.
3. Go into a store, ask what year it is. When they answer your question, jump triumphantly, pump your fist in the air and say: “Yes! It worked!”
4. Stare at a person. When they look, say: “You’re one of them!” Then run and pretend to trip. Then crawl slowly…
5. Get a pair of knives sharpen them every day. While doing so, look at someone while muttering “Soon, soon…”
6. Go into an elevator with a piece of chalk, draw a box and declare the area your personal space.
7. Buy a pair of XXXL sweatpants and try to see how many people you can fit into them.
8. Go into an elevator, and sit down and meditate. Ignore all of the people asking you why you are meditating.
9. Call your friend, and tell them you can’t talk right now, cause your busy.
10. Put a dora doll in the middle of Walmart.When someone tries to pick it up yell “SWIPER NO SWIPING”!!!